PADI Rescue Diver Course
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Great Keppel Island, QLD
- Product code: Rescue
Scuba divers describe the PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding course they’ve ever taken. Learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. Plus, the course is just fun – it’s serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning.
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills.
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- 18 years Old
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation (Oxygen) – Includes CPR
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
Times and dates of availability may differ so please contact us for further information.
Minimum numbers do apply.